BMJ Case Reports is a resource that offers cases in a variety of disciplines so that healthcare professionals, researchers and others can easily find clinical information on common and rare conditions. All articles are peer reviewed and copy-edited before publication.
Penn Libraries now has an “institutional fellowship” to BMJ Case Reports. This allows not only access to the journal, but also the submission of case reports with no author fees. In addition, users can:
- Submit as many case reports as they like
- Enjoy fast, supportive peer review and rapid publication
- Gain international recognition and publicity for their cases
- Search and browse thousands of published case reports from all over the globe
- Learn from common and rare real-world clinical scenarios
- Reuse material personally and for teaching
- Rate cases, and comment on cases through letters and blogs
When ready to submit your case report, please contact Melanie Cedrone at firstname.lastname@example.org for the BMJ Group customer number.
Click below to view a users guide for submitting your paper: